厦门小猪社区's Archiver

Zithern 发表于 2008-6-29 00:16

再别康桥Goodbye Cambridge (中英对照)

[color=YellowGreen]Goodbye Cambridge

              by  Roger Mason

Lightly ,lightly I came here, and leave lightly saying goodbye;

轻轻的我走了,正如我轻轻的来;

Waving my hand lightly to the clouds in the western sky .

我轻轻的招手,作别西天的云彩。

Golden on the riverbank willows glow like the setting sun's bride.

那河畔的金柳,是夕阳中的新娘;

Light glistens from the ripples, my heart and soul quiver inside.

波光里的艳影,在我的心头荡漾。

From soft mud under oily water green weeds beckon as I pass;

软泥上的青荇,油油的在水底招摇;

Would I could sway in the sweet River Can as a strand of water steam.

在康河的柔波里,我甘心做一条水草!

This elm-shaded pool is no clear spring , the eroding steam

那榆荫下的一潭,不是清泉,是天上虹

Washes algae up from the sediment,craeting a rainbow dream .

揉碎在浮藻间,沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

What dream ? A punt pole points my thoughts back to the stream's rushy bed,

寻梦?撑一支长篙,向青草更青处漫溯,

The passing punt raises a starburst.The stars decay:there's singing instead.

满载一船星辉,在星辉斑斓里放歌。

I'm not the one who's singing. Softly , a dismal tune plays on a flute,

但我不能放歌,悄悄是别离的笙箫;

The water runs quiet through the Cambridge tonight and summer insects are mute.

夏虫也为我沉默,沉默是今晚的康桥!

Softly , softly I came here, and leave softly saying goodbye;

悄悄的我走了,正如我悄悄的来;

Shaking my sleeves so I take not a wisp of the bright clouds in the sky .

我挥一挥衣袖,不带走一片云彩。[/color]

HiroNakamura 发表于 2008-6-29 00:38

It's a romantic love poem.
I believe most of us have read it when we study in senior school.
But it's Chinese edition.now we got english edition.really nice...
Hope someday i can read this poem to my love.
Thank u zithern's hard work....

titisweet 发表于 2008-6-29 15:34

[em132] i would like to print it out next monday while i'm in office

页: [1]

Powered by Discuz! Archiver 6.1.0  © 2001-2007 Comsenz Inc.